Friday, October 12, 2007

The ferrel dog problem

This is my once a week email checking... and I have a story that I MUST tell because it is so beyond belief!!

So, the city I live in wanted to do something to control the wild dog population. Evidently they don't listen to Bob Barker's advice. Anyways.. so their grand idea was to put poison in all of the city dumps, which are just piles along the street. BUT... they didn't have the funds for that, so instead they thought up a plan I like to call, "the master plan". They decided to let all of the prisoners out of jail for the day, arm them with clubs, and have them beat all of the wild dogs on the street they saw that day. Genious! I mean, thats free labor! What!! I could not even believe that someone thought of that idea, let alone had others agree with it and make it happen. All of the prisoners came back that afternoon and life was back to normal, with a few less dogs on the street.

Just when I thought I was getting used to this place.. they go and totally blow my mind again! ha! thought this would give you all a little chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment